This week's Sunday Stills challenge - Aww Nuts and it's open to interpretation...I'm kind of a literal person and I'm working on a huge project at work p;us we had a horse show yesterday so I've been completely preoccupied and not terribly creative. Here are my contributions. Craig and T helped out - their 2 pics are the middle ones.
A pony named "Peanut"

Check out other bloggers who participate in the Sunday Stills Challenge.



18 comments:
Love your pics Very creative.
these are great
that peanut butter makes me super hungry
Great choices. Loved them. :)
Excellent idea the peanut butter and a nice picture too. It certainly got me hungry!
thos nuts and bolts have REALLY withstood the test of time, no! nice work
ronell
I love Peanut!!!
(A lot of my critters don't have their uhm nuts either anymore. I wanted to do a shot "No Nuts" but they wouldn't cooperate.)
The second photo is great! Really cool perspective. Cute pony, too!
Mmm! Clever idea! Peanut Butter! Love it!
And Peanut is the cutest pony ever. My daughter would be over there giving him hugs.
~Lisa
Mmmm, I just ate me some peanut butter! Love the pony.
Very creative!
Hahaha! Very clever, a pony (cute) named Peanut and a jar of PB. Craig & T did a good job with their contribution, like the rusty look!
I love the old silo perspective and never would have thought of peanut butter. Very creative! Carmon
Sweet! Love the peanutbutter shot..:-)
Way cool. Loved all the shots.
Excellent selection! Peanut the pony looks like a peanut!
Cool Subjects! Great collection!
Great job! Like peanut the horse!
WOW you got very creative with this weeks challenge. I love the shot of the grain silo. what a great perspective.
Post a Comment