We were driving home from the barn the other night just after dark. A symphony of fireflies were blinking over the soybean field. The quality of the video isn't great since it was dark but you can certainly see the fireflies. I don't think I've ever seen so many in one place.
5 comments:
That is fantastic. I miss fireflies. We don't have any that I have seen down here where I live. I remember the magic of them growing up.
I love the fireflies also, I saw them a few weeks ago but not lately. Of course since it has been getting chilly out I don't spend much time out after dark. Nice vidoe!
Thats COOOL!!! I need to get a small video camera to keep in the truck..:-)
Tara loves fireflies and missed them when we lived in FL. On any given night I might find her outside watching them (and catching them... and letting them go again!)
That's a good video. I think she has made some too!
WOW! Very interesting. We dont have fireflies here in Denmark and I have never seen one. Amazing...
Post a Comment