I had absolutely nothing planned for this weekend...until we came across the opportunity to recycle hand made bricks that had been part of an old barn that was torn down. Craig and I have been talking about redoing the back stoop and the bricks seemed perfect for that. It looked so good, we decided to do a whole walkway. In total, we used about 260 of the bricks and I am absolutely thrilled with how it came out. And the total cost was for 2 bags of sand.
Before
The weeds managed to grow through 2 layers of landscape fabric

After
I love the rustic look of the bricks

4 comments:
I love it!! I love bricks, my hubby will bring me bricks from different places if he gets to and I put them around my pond. It has been awhile since he has been at a job that has them. But there are good uses for them. Looks good!!
Looks awesome. Cost only 2 bags of sand, and lots of hard work. Well done!
Wow! That looks super. Want to come and fix my sunken backyard path? :):)
Very nice work! I like it so much better!
Post a Comment