LOL! I love donkeys! Danny and Taco Bell just think they are so mistreated not gettin' their food right then and there! ;o) I have some that act that way too.
What a couple of cuties. Love their voice - looks like they have a pretty fine life with the exception of when the donkey minions are late with their supper.
4 comments:
LOL! I love donkeys! Danny and Taco Bell just think they are so mistreated not gettin' their food right then and there! ;o) I have some that act that way too.
Cool, I love that kind of noise! I love it when they talk to you!!
What a couple of cuties. Love their voice - looks like they have a pretty fine life with the exception of when the donkey minions are late with their supper.
I don't know what make me laugh harder the video or the Joan Jett soundtrack along with it..:-)
Post a Comment