That is a beautiful picture!!
Great photo....when I enlarged this I could see the sunlight on the backs of the horse and rider...beautiful
Gorgeous photo, the clouds are almost lavendar. Thought of you today on the way to Philly when we passed Normandy Farms... you posted about it a while back. It is funny how those things come to mind from out of the blue! My SWF - Rainbow
Very cool! That would be the shot for Sunday Stills..:-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a beautiful picture!!
Great photo....when I enlarged this I could see the sunlight on the backs of the horse and rider...beautiful
Gorgeous photo, the clouds are almost lavendar.
Thought of you today on the way to Philly when we passed Normandy Farms... you posted about it a while back. It is funny how those things come to mind from out of the blue!
My SWF - Rainbow
Very cool! That would be the shot for Sunday Stills..:-)
Post a Comment