This week's Sunday Stills Challenge - the Open Road. I didn't have a whole lot of time during the week to take pictures but I took Thursday off from work and we hit the beach. This is the Manasquan Inlet bridge over the Manasquan River in New Jersey. The Manasquan River and the Inlet feed directly into the Atlantic Ocean. This was just before 7 AM so there was very little traffic.

Check out other bloggers who participate in the Sunday Stills Challenge.
15 comments:
Now that is a good perspective on the open road, I wish I was going to beach with you! How far are you from the New York border?
Nice shot! You can tell its a morning picture by the lighting. Thanks for sharing your "neck of the woods!"
Nice shot!
Cool, ya gotta love light traffic..:-)
So glad it's you and not me. Great picture but I have just a small, tiny really, almost not really a problem with bridges that big. good job on the pic.
Oooh! A day at the beach. If there's anything I miss about living back East, it's visits to the beach. I hope you had a great time. Your picture was perfect for the challenge today.
~Lisa
ps Prince's 'I Would Die 4 You' is playing. Boy! That takes me waaaay back! I turn 43 next week, and this song seems like it was from an eternity ago. lol!
A lovely morning ride! I can see the sun rays glittering!
Great open road shot -- and loved the beach shots as well.
Nice shot. Hope you enjoyed your day at the beach. :)
right. always drive early. that's the rule...
hi gina!
gorgeous photo :) the blue sky is perfection
p.s my very late entry is up
lisa - we are about 2 hours from the beach and quite a ways from the New York boarder. We are closer to Maryland than New York.
colleen - I have a thing for bridges too. Luckily hubby was driving. The bridge that spans Interstate 95 makes me crazy if I have to drive. I just about have an anxiety attack.
Lisa at Laughing Orca - so glad you enjoyed the music. I'll be 40 in mid-September and it takes me back too.
Neat structures on the road!
I like the poles, towers and lines you captured in the shot. Great job.
Pretty shot. Looks as if your could drive right up into the sky.
Post a Comment