lisa - That park is about 3 miles from my house. Luckily we are on high ground. I took these pics on Sunday after the thunderstorms stopped but the water was flowing.
chloe - I wrote the blog post before I knew what next week's Sunday Stills challenge was but I've got some other pics that would work. There was lots of water to choose from!
4 comments:
this doesn't look like good news(?)
:/
"swwweet home alabama.."
:) i don't normally have my sound up when i'm visitng blogs
p.s you could have saved these photos for this weeks s.stills elements challenge ;)
I hope you aren't too close to these waters!!
lisa - That park is about 3 miles from my house. Luckily we are on high ground. I took these pics on Sunday after the thunderstorms stopped but the water was flowing.
chloe - I wrote the blog post before I knew what next week's Sunday Stills challenge was but I've got some other pics that would work. There was lots of water to choose from!
dang.
Post a Comment