This little fella was hiding in the grass by the barn. Craig used his pocket knife to pick him and and relocate him to a spot where the horses wouldn't step on him.
You can see other contributors to Macro Monday here.
As caterpillars go, this one IS very cute! I agree he looks like he's assessing the jump from the second one, and I bet he's glad you carried him to safety!
11 comments:
Great shots. He looks like he's looking for a way down in the last one. Too cute.
Very cool, do you know what he will become, butterfly or moth?
wow how could you even see the little guy out there! how cute is he, so furrry :)
very nice, wonder what kind he is?
Catipillars are on the move. Winter is not far behind. :) Great shots.
I have absolutely no idea what kind of caterpillar it was. He was pretty small and pretty lively so we let him be.
thankyou for your comments gina
it seems i'm having trouble emailing an @yahoo.com emails :(
hopefully it's fixed soon x
He looks like a miniature sheepie! ;-)
As caterpillars go, this one IS very cute! I agree he looks like he's assessing the jump from the second one, and I bet he's glad you carried him to safety!
Aww, how thoughtful you are, even for the smallest, fuzziest creatures. :)
Nice photos, too!
~Lisa
A sure sign winter is coming. Nice shot.
Post a Comment