This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is the color purple. I haven't had a whole lot of time this week so this is the best that I could come up with in a short amount of time.
A purple Coca Cola glass from McDonald's
T is collecting these and she took the pic

One of the last Purple Coneflowers in my garden
The birds love the dried seed heads, especially the goldfinches

Check out other bloggers who participate in the Sunday Stills Challenge.

13 comments:
Nice choices. Mickey D has something beside paper cups? :):)
very cool, and happy belated B-Day. 40? thats not too bad..;-)
Beautiful shots! I just turned 40 myself, not as bad as I thought! Keep the pictures coming!
wow! mine's up, too!
I love the coca-cola glass. My cousin collects them and almost always get them from McDonalds too.
cool first shot!
Great glass. I'm sad to see the coneflowers gone :-/.
I'm beginning to like purple!
The purple coneflower is lovely! Mine is so magenta right now!
Happy Belated Birthday!
And I think the first shot is cool. I never go to McDonalds, so didn't know about them. Maybe that's only in the US?
Great violet choices- very nice:)
the last flower photo has the perfect exposure & light! well done :)
Very nice!
Post a Comment