Monday, October 12, 2009

Macro Monday - Bandit

We took Bandit to Green Lane Park yesterday. We managed to burn off some of his energy and he plopped in the grass. I consider it a major accomplishment when I can actually get a shot of him since the dog never sits still long enough for me to snap his picture.

You can see other contributors to Macro Monday here.

10 comments:

colleen said...

He's a beautiful boy!

Anonymous said...

Bandit is such a beautiful dog. Smart too I bet? :)

Ed said...

Very nice, Border Collie?

Anonymous said...

lol great photo
i appluade your effort!
i know how hard it is to get an active dog to stand/sit still :)

lisa said...

He looks like a happy dog!

CTG Ponies said...

Thanks!! Yup, he's a Border Collie. We got him from the local shelter last year so we don't know much about his history. Someone didn't treat him very kindly and he can be kind of submissive but also obedient (for the most part) and eager to please. He can be clever but not always smart :) He's a very good dog and much loved by our family.

The Wife said...

Glad you got the pic! I know what it's like to have one that won't sit still!

Holly said...

awwwww! He's cute!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Great pic! Happy dog!

~Lisa

Martha said...

Bandit is beautiful.

We were in Green Lane yesterday afternoon, I wondered if you were there when we drove by all the horse trailers!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails