Beautiful! I like your picture very much!
Beautiful!! love, love the flare
Great shot. I took a similar shot last Friday in the afternoon at Green Lane. It has flare too! Have a great rainy weekend! We are ready with movies and board games!
I sure would welcome some sun... and a little heat... Lovely picture you took. :)
Great capture. We're sun starved here too.Here's to better weather next week!
We had sun for the first time in days and it sure was nice to have a full day of sun! Great picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful! I like your picture very much!
Beautiful!! love, love the flare
Great shot. I took a similar shot last Friday in the afternoon at Green Lane. It has flare too!
Have a great rainy weekend! We are ready with movies and board games!
I sure would welcome some sun... and a little heat...
Lovely picture you took. :)
Great capture. We're sun starved here too.
Here's to better weather next week!
We had sun for the first time in days and it sure was nice to have a full day of sun! Great picture!
Post a Comment