Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stills - the Letter "C"

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is the letter "C" - whatever you can find that begins with the letter C, either a thing or a situation will do.


C is for Chickadee
This is part of one of my mother's drawings. Chickadees were one of her favorite subjects to draw or paint. Her artwork is very precious to me since she passed away in 2004.


C is for cube - a note cube that is


C is for Copper - part of a copper wire necklace that I am working on


C is for color - the autumn color of the trees

Check out other bloggers who participate in the Sunday Stills Challenge.

14 comments:

Ed said...

Great shots, love the last one.:-)

Shirley said...

That's a lovely drawing. they look Cosy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful choices. I'd love to see more of your mom's artwork.:)

lisa said...

Good Sunday Stills!

colleen said...

Great shots!

restoration42 said...

Your mother was a very gifted artist. These are all wonderful choices for today's challenge. I am especially delighted by the tree - love the angle of the shot.

Ebie said...

How precious! Your mom's work is a beauty!

I'd like to see the finished product of your necklace.

T am just envious of your autumn colors!

Enjoy your weekend!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

It's apparent that your artist Mother passed along her creative talents to you :)
I adore the chickadees, too :)

~Lisa

flowerweaver said...

That's a fabulous drawing of Chickadees! I hope your mother left you many pieces. Copper is fun to work with, isn't it? Great selection!

VioletSky said...

Love your mother's drawing of the chickadees! What a treasure to have.

Anonymous said...

gina all of these are great, perfect exposures & awesome composition

thecrazysheeplady said...

These are very nice. Love the copper and the trees are awesome!

June said...

Beautiful objects, beautifully photographed!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your Mom was obviously a very talented Artist! How lovely that she left you with some of her treasures! All your selections are wonderful..but I do love those colorful trees! :)


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails