That is one gorgeous picture. I love the composition and the vignetting. Great Job.
i am in total awe of this photograph i love the soft edge burn, really adds depth
Beautiful!
Just Awesome!
Fantastic shot with great composition..:-)
I linke to you on my post today. I had picked a shot from the same location, thought it was a great coincidence!My WW
Over from Martha in PA's site.Howdy neighbor. :) I walk the Perkiomen Trail near Crusher Road as often as I can!And I'm a sucker for dogs like Bandit. I assume he is a border collie?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is one gorgeous picture. I love the composition and the vignetting. Great Job.
i am in total awe of this photograph
i love the soft edge burn, really adds depth
Beautiful!
Just Awesome!
Fantastic shot with great composition..:-)
I linke to you on my post today. I had picked a shot from the same location, thought it was a great coincidence!
My WW
Over from Martha in PA's site.
Howdy neighbor. :) I walk the Perkiomen Trail near Crusher Road as often as I can!
And I'm a sucker for dogs like Bandit. I assume he is a border collie?
Post a Comment