Monday, January 11, 2010

Macro Monday - Remembering Spring

It has been very cold here with windchills in the single digits at night and howling winds.  Another clipper will be blowing through tonight with the possibility of a dusting of snow.  I wanted to remind myself what a few short months will bring - blue skies, green grass, warm air and flowers.



You can see other contributors to Macro Monday here.

11 comments:

Ed said...

Very nice! I think I'm about ready for spring too..:-)

colleen said...

I do so love Iris'. I can't wait for mine to bloom this Spring. I am so over winter.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot. I'm ready for Spring as well, and my irises too. :)

Gena @ thinking aloud said...

Love it - great shot!! haven't seen that colour before!?
Gena @ thinking aloud

PS> my post is up too!

lisa said...

Beautiful! SPring nice thought!

Intense Guy said...

Is it spring yet?

:)

Anonymous said...

wow your getting snow & we're having a heat wave.. amazing :)

beautiful photograph, just soft colours

Aaron Wood said...

ooooo, pretty!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Just lovely! I can almost smell it's sweet fresh scent!

~Lisa

Brenda said...

love the soft color of the flower!

flowerweaver said...

What a lovely iris. I like how the image is cropped, too. We all need to remember Spring about now. Thanks!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails