Love this photo! Nothing like a girl and her horse!
LOVE that photo! I like your page makeover too...I'm working on one...just never seem to be brave enough to finish it!
Sounds like a good Hallmark movie.:)Ack, I just remembered a movie called, "A Boy and His Dog". If you've never seen it... well, consider it a blessing!
I love what you did to the picture!
That a great shot of Kali and and her girl :)Nicely done!~Lisa
That's a great shot!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love this photo! Nothing like a girl and her horse!
LOVE that photo! I like your page makeover too...I'm working on one...just never seem to be brave enough to finish it!
Sounds like a good Hallmark movie.
:)
Ack, I just remembered a movie called, "A Boy and His Dog". If you've never seen it... well, consider it a blessing!
I love what you did to the picture!
That a great shot of Kali and and her girl :)
Nicely done!
~Lisa
That's a great shot!
Post a Comment