A garage and a chicken coop on an old farm. Mother Nature has not been kind to these buildings. I'm surprised the garage is still upright (sort of). This farm is for sale (62+ acres) and has been empty for at least 2 years. The person that owns it bought it to subdivide and found out that wasn't a possibilty so it's up for sale again. I guess I need to play the lottery....
Off to the next gymkhana today with the new camera!
5 comments:
I love coming across places like that. Beautiful shots.
Poor old shed and chicken house. I like that one's style.
I also like what you did with the photos.
So a developer can't but that property and build a subdivision? That's amazing, if so. Seems so many large acre farms end up like that. Too bad the county or state can't buy it and turn it into a park. :)
~Lisa
Haunting shots... are these with the new camera? And good luck with today's show!
Love the cool old buildings...you're lucky so far that they haven't torn them down...
Thanks for the comments!
Lisa ~ I'm not sure why this property can't be divided into smaller properties. It may not perk for septic. That's what happened with the 130 acre farm behind our house.
IG ~ these are with the point and shoot camera. I took these a day or two before the new camera came.
Post a Comment