Beautiful!!! I have some but none in that color. I love it.
Great shots, I have an Iris today too..:-)
Beautiful! Love the color. Mine are all pale lavender and pale yellow. :)
Double Wow!! This iris is gorgeous..i love the whole series..brilliantly beautiful!!yay! one of my fave flowers!Great series!Kiki~
I love it! If I lived closer I'd beg on bended knee a piece of that baby!!
I love the color of the iris! Great shots!
WOW! Georgeous!Also, love your music!
The wind did howl didn't it.. brrrr too!
Gorgeous...love the water effect!
beautiful, i like the last photo - feels like you're going to be snapped up by the flowers mouth
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Beautiful!!! I have some but none in that color. I love it.
Great shots, I have an Iris today too..:-)
Beautiful! Love the color. Mine are all pale lavender and pale yellow. :)
Double Wow!! This iris is gorgeous..i love the whole series..brilliantly beautiful!!
yay! one of my fave flowers!
Great series!
Kiki~
I love it! If I lived closer I'd beg on bended knee a piece of that baby!!
I love the color of the iris! Great shots!
WOW! Georgeous!
Also, love your music!
The wind did howl didn't it.. brrrr too!
Gorgeous...love the water effect!
beautiful, i like the last photo - feels like you're going to be snapped up by the flowers mouth
Post a Comment