Bandit, 3 year old Border Collie (that should count for 2)
I very rarely get pictures of him as he usually turns away from the camera.
Covered Bridge over part of the pond and small stream at the farm.
My horses are currently in this pasture and use the bridge for shelter (it's bigger than it looks)
Bling on a Bridle with a Bit (hey, that's 3)
Kali waiting for her classes at the last show
Blue Merle Border Collie (that's 2 again)
Zoey dozing (she's got some Aussie shepherd in her too)
You can view other contributors to Sunday Stills here.




14 comments:
Very cool, thats alot of B's..:-)
A lot of super choices for the letter "B". Nice job. Happy Mother's Day. :)
Very nice!
you did very well for this challenge!
Nice covered bridge, and I love that Border Collie face!
I like them all but there is something about a covered bridge.
Border Collies do it for me!!
How beautiful to have a covered bridge on your property. That is a beautiful shot. So peaceful and serene.
I love the covered bridge, how neat to have one on your land! Beautiful photos.
Love the Border Collie Shots..I am partial to them too and your are beautiful:)
Lots of Bs there :D Nicely done!
~ WildBlack
That's a lot of B's! (and no bees!)
OH! I want my own covered bridge!!! How totally cool is that!
I think this challenge brought out lots of Butts and Border Collies! LOL
Well done!
Love the faces on the dogs - what a lovable look! I love the covered bridge photo!
Post a Comment