I can across this photo challenge on Retired and Lovin' It and thought I would give it a try. I have found that photo challenges give me an opportunity to look at every day things differently.
The Brenda Photo Challenge is Bedtime. I wanted to look for things that weren't so obvious.
Kali dozing in the sun at last week's show
Farm dog at the Kutztown Produce Auction
Miniature horse foal, Kutztown PA



11 comments:
Oh, This is Great!Hahaaa...How on Earth did you catch your dog Yawning???!! Wonderful!
Love the horse shots as Well!
Great job!
Have a happy weekend!!
hughugs
EXCELLENT!
These are awesome. The dog yawning is classic, I love it!
Oh I love how you approached this theme. The horse is a great shot and that dog yawning is priceless.
Sleepy critters ~ my favorite!
Love hearing Janis Joplin on your site...also perfect!
Adorable! I remember how much our dog yawned and was always amazed at how W-I-D-E he could open his mouth! And how do horses take a snooze while on their feet? That is one thing that has always puzzled me!
These are great!! I love all of the sleepy animals!
Sleepy animals are great!
Hey Gina, you did real good. :) Love them all.
You've captured bedtime so beautifully. Great pictures!
I'm gonna adopt that farm dog!
:)
Post a Comment