On Saturday morning, we headed to the Kutztown Produce Auction. On Saturdays the auction includes fresh eggs, produce, flowers (in season) and hay by the ton. The auction is located on a country road in the middle of farmland (more photos to post this week). While Craig and T watched the hay auction, I wandered around taking pics of all of the flowers for sale.
Geranium
Roses
Dahlia
You never know what you will find at the auction so it's definitely well worth the trip.
9 comments:
Great shots, love the Geranium shot! :-)
Beautiful. I like the geranium as well.
Bumper crop of roses this year - how about the Hay?
Beautiful!
Love the flowers...Wish they had an auction like that around here. Great job!
The auction is really cool! It's something that we only just "discovered" a year or so ago. I didn't take pics of the whole place since there were several Mennonite and Amish in the crowd and I didn't want to offend anyone.
Iggy - the hay prices were good if you were buying, not so good if you were selling. We are planning on several loads in the near future to store up for winter.
I love taking pics in the Spring, so many pretty plants and blooms. Lovely shots.
So pretty! Great photos!
~Lisa
So very prety. Wonderful photos!
~Lisa
Post a Comment