This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is Black and White. I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of black and white (I love color) but some photos really lend themselves to it. Here are my choices for this week:
Black and white dog (Bandit) in the grass
Original
Japanese Red Maple in my garden
Original
Birdhouse in my garden. Chickadees are making a nest in it.
Original
Ok, so I cheated a little on this one.
I boosted the fade up just a little bit to get a smidgeon of color in the leaves.
I like it so much better than full black and white.
Original
You can view other Sunday Stills participants here








17 comments:
bandit looks great, perhaps a little more contrast for the 2nd photo would have boosted it just a little
well done
This is the third collie I've seen on Sunday Stills this morning :) They're all adorable, of course.
Very nice shots; I like the tree shot with the boosted fade.
A black and white in B/W! Lovely little Bandit!
Good idea, showing the black and white then the color. Love Johnny Be Good!
love your choices! I love them all, but the road and bird house do look better in black and white. They take me back a few years!
Lovely shots, especially of Bandit :)
All are very nice!
I like the little boost of color in the landscape as well!
All very nice, but the dog is perfect...black and white twice over. lol
Its really cool what you can do with your photos and a computer these days!
:) You start with great pictures and made some cool "clones".
I like the "faded" trees along the road... gives it an old-timey faded look.
Nicely done...I like the leaves.
Love the shot of Bandit. :)
Love the shot of Bandit. :)
Nice black and white shots. I like the faded picture too, add a cool feel to it.
Well done, it's not cheating it's called creative leeway.
Nice collection of shots..:-)
Oooooh! Such a clever technique in that last photo. They're all great, though!
~Lisa
Post a Comment