Beautiful! Your dogs eyes are just precious!
Very nice.
I just want to pat that farm dog on the head!
Great shots, Zoey is just too cute..:-)
Nice shots, like the horse picture. The dogs look great.
Terrific photos...so soft and trusting.
Love the horse and blinder shot! and I will always love Aussie's eyes!
3 great shots.
Great shots Gina...that farm dog is classic!
Well done! Great shots :D
I love Zoeys eyes:)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Beautiful! Your dogs eyes are just precious!
Very nice.
I just want to pat that farm dog on the head!
Great shots, Zoey is just too cute..:-)
Nice shots, like the horse picture. The dogs look great.
Terrific photos...so soft and trusting.
Love the horse and blinder shot! and I will always love Aussie's eyes!
3 great shots.
Great shots Gina...that farm dog is classic!
Well done! Great shots :D
I love Zoeys eyes:)
Post a Comment