This week's
Sunday Stills Challenge is Go Low, Looking High -
This may be a bit of a challenge to those folks who can’t get down to ground level so get creative and look for things at waist or shoulder high and shoot up from there.
The bank barn at the farm
The silo attached to the barn

A native cedar tree in the pasture
The horses use this as an itching post and to get the bugs off

Click
here to view other Sunday Stills Participants.
16 comments:
I like what you did with this. Very interesting, and lovely views. Good job.
Nice up shots. Like the silo
its amazing the depth and beauty in these shots! thank you so much for sharing.
I love the silo! Neat!
Nice shots. I like the silo best.
All great shots. I like the silo as well. :)
Great shots! I love the differences in textures.
Great shots - love the side of the barn.
Great job! The shot of the tree is really fantastic!
They all were fantastic idea's!!!
perfect images! The tree shot was very creative!
Nice job!! I really enjoyed seeing your work!
Great shots, I agree with the silo shot, fantastic..:-)
Yep, I like the silo best!
I like the silo too- you even got a jet in it; now that's way up!
Nice!
I like the barn.. the bricks are so textured
Post a Comment