The American flag is the epitome of Freedom, especially on Independence Day
The flag hanging in the doorway to the indoor arena
The flag hanging in the doorway to the indoor arena
I've never done it but I imagine a ride in a hot air balloon is the epitome of freedom
This balloon was flying over the barn last week
The freedom to just "be"
My horses quietly grazing after the heat wave broke
This is one of my favorite times to just sit in the pasture - it's very peaceful
Kali, Annie and Zip



11 comments:
Great shots, I LOVE the flag pic.:-)
Lovely Shots! How wonderful to have seen the balloon flying overhead!
Happy weekend to you!
hughugs
Annie really stands out in contrast with the other two!
A balloon ride to nowhere in particular would be so "freeing".
Enjoy the freedom you have on this Fourth of July weekend!
Great examples of Freedom!!!
Great post, I enjoy your horses and other blogs you posted about them I have went to many shows,, but enjoy hearing personable bits from their owners. I live near a number of Amish and horses are their passion. I enjoy being around the big drafts and their carriage horses.
Love your blog! The hot balloon is wonderful. Horses...always the best!
I love seeing everyone's interpretation of "Freedom". All the entries are so different - and so spectacular! These are great - all symbolizing freedom in their own way!
Great interpretation of freedom! For me freedom would be having my books caught up:(
The picture of those beautiful horses just melt my heart! Let freedom ring!
Love your photos. The blur surrounding the flag looks so dreamy. The picture of the horses is my favorite. Such beautiful animals.
Lots of great freedoms!
Post a Comment