Very clever! I like them all.
i love the calf photo, it's adorable & very well framed
Very nice. The calf one is a bit eerie, like a ghost face!
Love the shot of Annie, very clever..:-)
Great shots. I really liked the second picture the best. :)
Very nice.
pefect shots! yes, the calf is adorable. I love the horse shot! I love sunsets! very creative.
All beautiful. I love your new header, it's a fitting tribute.
Love the calf photo!
They are all great but I really love the last one.
I love that calf! (What are you doing you crazy person look!) ..and the one of Annie framed is perfect:)
Like your framed shots. The white horse framed by the other one is really nice. Like the cow shot too.
Well done! Well framed too especially the horses! :D
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Very clever! I like them all.
i love the calf photo, it's adorable & very well framed
Very nice. The calf one is a bit eerie, like a ghost face!
Love the shot of Annie, very clever..:-)
Great shots. I really liked the second picture the best. :)
Very nice.
pefect shots! yes, the calf is adorable. I love the horse shot! I love sunsets! very creative.
All beautiful. I love your new header, it's a fitting tribute.
Love the calf photo!
They are all great but I really love the last one.
I love that calf! (What are you doing you crazy person look!) ..and the one of Annie framed is perfect:)
Like your framed shots. The white horse framed by the other one is really nice. Like the cow shot too.
Well done! Well framed too especially the horses! :D
Post a Comment