On Labor Day we took a ride to the grain mill to top off the grain bin. It was getting low and we have a show next weekend so we took advantage of the long weekend. On the way back, we stopped at Hoover's Farm stand, one of our favorite places along the way. Mary Ann Hoover makes the best oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and angel food cake. The farm stand sells all kinds of produce, baked goods, flowers, and statuary. It's starting to look like fall.
Lots of decorative gourds
Maize, also known as Indian corn, for decorating
Sweet corn to eat
Apples by the basket
The temps will be back in the 90s this week but there are definite signs of fall. I am so looking forward to crisp autumn days.
4 comments:
Ahh... the cool autumn breeze will be much welcomed.
:) I like the shot of the squash.
Fall is my favorite. Can't wait for the cool temps and changes to come. Great pics!
Beautiful pictures. I may try to paint a couple of them. :)
Calendar shots!
Post a Comment