Love the last shot of Zoey..:-)
Very nice! I like them.
Very nice, especially of Zoey!
Every one's perception of glass has been so unique and enjoyable.Great shots but I think my favorite is the balls. I love the reflections of light and the color.
I do like those gazing balls.and how nice for Zoey to have a windoe to gaze out of - there is something about seeing a pet through a window that warms my heart.
Love the gazing balls. One day I'll have one for my yard. Zoe is sweet as well. :)
I love gazing balls and have had three broken ones already. I finally found myself a metal one;)
Very nice . I like the one of Zoey best though. i also liked the video of the Clydes....very touching.
I like how you can't see Zoey's nose smudges on the window... :)
thatz great shots, am not sure if anyone noticed the reflection of glazed glass on the window, nicely done :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love the last shot of Zoey..:-)
Very nice! I like them.
Very nice, especially of Zoey!
Every one's perception of glass has been so unique and enjoyable.
Great shots but I think my favorite is the balls. I love the reflections of light and the color.
I do like those gazing balls.
and how nice for Zoey to have a windoe to gaze out of - there is something about seeing a pet through a window that warms my heart.
Love the gazing balls. One day I'll have one for my yard. Zoe is sweet as well. :)
I love gazing balls and have had three broken ones already. I finally found myself a metal one;)
Very nice . I like the one of Zoey best though. i also liked the video of the Clydes....very touching.
I like how you can't see Zoey's nose smudges on the window... :)
thatz great shots, am not sure if anyone noticed the reflection of glazed glass on the window, nicely done :)
Post a Comment