This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is
Coffee/Tea Cups. We have two of these cups and they are my favorites not because of the design or the color but the size. The dogs get me up at 5 AM 7 days a week and I definitely need a big cup of coffee in the morning.
View other challenge participants
here
10 comments:
Cute mug. :)
nice one. I love the colors!
That is like mine, we got ours for christmas and they are big coffee cups and that is why they are our favorite cups! The blue will wake you up that is for sure;)
Very nice and fun!
The bigger the better..:-)
I really like the color of that mug- so cheerful!
Great looking mug..5AM..my goodness..Chance sleeps til at least 7!!:)
I have a large cup too. But I could never get up at 5!
Big, bright, and colorful!
yes, I like your cup for the same reason, just the right amount
Post a Comment