This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is
Pets. This was a perfect challenge for me since I had just taken some new pics of Zoey and Bandit, inside while playing around with flash photography.
 |
| Zoey - She's so easy to take pics of. She doesn't mind the flash at all. |
 |
| Wil E Coyote, Super Genius aka Bandit |
View other challenge participants
here
10 comments:
These fellas are real beauties. :)
What beautiful babies!!! Just makes me want to hug them both...love those eyes.
You have gorgeous dogs.
Very nice shots, I really like the coloring on Zoey..:-)
They are both so beautiful, I so miss having a dog.
Nice looking pooches!
A pair of sweet faces.
I still love Zoey! She is just beautiful! but Bandit is handsome too!
Border Collies are so durn smart... they make some people (like me this weekend) look dumb!
Great pet pictures. Look like quite a pair.
Post a Comment