Sometimes, I think life would be better if we all adopted the old ways.
This is something that I've always wanted to see. We've no Amish in these parts.
Cool ,but not fun to get behind on busy roads..:-)
Their dedication to their relgion is awesome. If only other religions could inspire that.I love the last shot - with the Weaver sign - makes be think lebanon balogna! ..and the "Brown eggs for sale, call at house".:)
Some day I'll make it back east to visit...how different from here.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sometimes, I think life would be better if we all adopted the old ways.
This is something that I've always wanted to see. We've no Amish in these parts.
Cool ,but not fun to get behind on busy roads..:-)
Their dedication to their relgion is awesome. If only other religions could inspire that.
I love the last shot - with the Weaver sign - makes be think lebanon balogna! ..and the "Brown eggs for sale, call at house".
:)
Some day I'll make it back east to visit...how different from here.
Post a Comment