Very nice, love the blanket shot.:-)
You did a good job finding some greens. :)
Well you managed to find some good green. I too liked the blanket shot. If you scroll down a little on your blog to Heart Horse she has a little green going on there too.
The horse jacket is great!
Cedars are my favorite trees. Beautiful shot and I love the horse blanket shot, too.
That blanket looks very welcome.
Nice to see that you found some sunshine to go with your green.
The cedars in this part of the country get pretty brown looking this time of year.
I like the blanket shot too:)
Nice warm green blanket shot!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Very nice, love the blanket shot.:-)
You did a good job finding some greens. :)
Well you managed to find some good green. I too liked the blanket shot. If you scroll down a little on your blog to Heart Horse she has a little green going on there too.
The horse jacket is great!
Cedars are my favorite trees. Beautiful shot and I love the horse blanket shot, too.
That blanket looks very welcome.
Nice to see that you found some sunshine to go with your green.
The cedars in this part of the country get pretty brown looking this time of year.
I like the blanket shot too:)
Nice warm green blanket shot!
Post a Comment