The weather has been a huge factor for us this winter and has kept us completely preoccupied. We have had some form of precipitation every 3-4 days so there hasn't been much time or energy for photos. Because this challenge is about the emotion of the reader, I chose not to add a caption or a description. Please tell in the comments what emotions this evokes for you.
View other Challenge participants here.

10 comments:
Very nice! I love old barns.
Silence, peace, loneliness and meditation.
Beautiful photo.
~Lisa
BRRRR, I need a cup of tea..:-)
Peaceful & quiet. :)
oh, it makes me homesick for the barn I grew up with as a kid. Love old barns!
Makes me feel a little lonely.
Is there an emotion for "lost in another time"?
Are you trying to say "depressing" cause that's the way I feel about the weather we've been getting. I like the old barn though;)
peace, solitude and cold.
I like the photo...it's not a 'grab you' pic...but one that is calming...giving a feeling of thoughtfulness.
Tough challenge...well done~
Post a Comment