I'm getting back into the swing of things and back to Sunday Stills. I missed searching around for photos to use for the challenge. This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is
the letter "P". At first I didn't think that I would find anything but then I started to see all kinds of things.
 |
| P is for Pony. His name is Nova. |
 |
| P is for Pink on the jockey's silks. |
 |
| P is for Puddles. We got 3.5 inches of rain in a 24 hour period the other day which resulted in puddles. Craig was cleaning the mud off his boots. |
 |
| And last, but certainly not least, P is for Poop |
View other Challenge participants
here.
10 comments:
Well done. :)
Excellent, love the poop shot, it goes with the Aha Take on Me song..:-))
Wonderful Ps.
I clean mud off my boots in puddles too if there isn't any snow to stomp through. Yesterday my favorite riding arena at the Fairgrounds was one huge puddle, so it will be a while before I can ride there.
Great pictures. That pony is adorable!
lol! The poop shot...perfect accompaniment to the song "You Make Me Sick" and it's sung by Pink! lol!
~Lisa
word verif: hoollo
The pony looks like he's saying "Hoollo? Pet me?"
I got Rave On by Buddy Holly..I have not heard that song in years..perfect for the poop shot too..I thought that there would be more "poop" shots. Your Pony is very pretty:)
Puddles look nice from here ;)
Ohhhhh mannnn you DID do poop! Brave soul - the puddles is great.
Ah!!! You're the brave one who did poop!!! Go girl!! But, I really like the photo of Craig in the puddles...he looks about how I'd feel after that much rain!
Post a Comment