T's 4H club,
Timbertalk Trotters, asked me to take pics at their pointed show on May 21st. This was a challenge since they run over 70 classes in two rings at the same time. Craig manned a second camera for me and T assisted (she didn't show since she had another local gymkhana the next day). We took over 600 pics and I was really happy with the results. This is a slideshow for the club's website:
The weather was beautiful and the kids did a great job. It was fun to take pics but exhausting at the same time. You can see the entire gallery of 500+ photos
here. Any opinions are appreciated!
3 comments:
You did a fantastic job!
I agree with Lisa - you took a lot of awesome shots. I especially like the ones of the horses jumping and the little mini-horses and ponies.
Great job!!! The shots are fantastic!
Post a Comment