![]() |
| From my cell phone |
Monday, April 15, 2013
Hitting the Road
T and I took a ride down the road from the farm yesterday. The weather was gorgeous - blue skies, sun, a bit of chilly wind but it was still really nice. Since I was sick for so long, I didn't ride for about 2 months and I feel like I am just now getting my strength and wind back. I saddled up Rooster and T took Zip. Since I ride bareback most days, this was the first time that I had saddled Roo since November. We set off with my fingers crossed for a quiet and easy ride. Roo was in power walker mode with a little trot and a canter thrown it but it was a very nice ride. So nice to be back in the saddle again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was an awesome day yesterday (the whole weekend actually!)
I hope you enjoyed your outing!
Post a Comment