We named Bandit because on the mask on his face. He has lived up to his name as he can be kind of sneaky when he wants to be. He's a good dog who shows signs of being mistreated earlier in his life (he was a stray). Not always the sharpest crayon in the box but he tries. His favorite thing in the whole world is a tennis ball. He'll chase it until he falls down from exhaustion.
Merlin came with his name and he certainly lives up to it. He makes things disappear...usually behind the couch. His favorites things in life are basically anything that he can steal and hide behind the couch. He's lucky he's cute! And he's definitely smarter than Bandit. Pretty funny to watch 9-pound Merlin beat the tar out of 50-pound Bandit.

3 comments:
Thanks for visiting my nature blog.
What lovely dogs you have. And they are both adopted rescue dogs too. I find that very commendable. Why go and order a puppy when the world is full of homeless dogs. I too have two dogs and the other one is a rescue from Russia that I got through a finnish rescue agency. In Russia the homeless dog issue is a huge problem. And I got the most perfect, intelligent, fun loving and gentle dog I could ever wish for.
My dogs are featured in my other blog http://nellerot.blogspot.com but that one is written in finnish only.
too cute, and Pat Benatar to boot...:-)
They are both very cute! My BC does the same thing. Any ball untill she can stan up bo longer. She is very OCD.
http://sprucehill.typepad.com/
Post a Comment