This week's Sunday Stills - Fences. This was a fun one that wasn't too hard.
The split rail fence of our horses' pasture

Technically not a fence but a stone wall that acts as a fence. This is a church cemetery. The church was built in the early 1800's and I think the wall was built the same time as the church.

A colonial style fence

And last but not least, Danny Donkey trimming the grass on the other side of the fence.

Check out other bloggers who participate in the Sunday Stills Challenge.
18 comments:
Great shots, one and all, especially the first one..:-)
great composition; first photo :)
I agree!! The first is well composed, and a great perspective too! I like the colonial style fence too! Very nice :D
Especially like the first photo - well done - great composition!
Every one of these is beautiful, but my favorite is the black-eyed susans growing in the Colonial fence. Gorgeous!
I love your spit rail fence!!
Great fences. I love old stone "fences" (walls) and Danny is too cute!
That first picture! The infinity of the fence and its shadow...!
Great Photos! Love em! I especially love the angle of the split rail!
I appreciate the visit! I love your fence photos. I especially love the last one. Why is the grass always greener on the other side?
Each of these shots have a little something special in them. The low hanging tree & the sunflowers- always my fave to the last one peeking his head over! Nice job-
Great shots. Don't have a fave because they are all so good.
Well Danny certainly recognizes the grass IS greener on the other side! All the shots are lovely, but I like the story in this one!
I concur with previous commenters regarding the composition of your first entry!
I just love the split rail fencing. I wish we had that around here instead of the pipe fencing and wire horse fencing.
Your pictures turned out great. And I had to giggle at your last photo. Reminds me of my own subject matter for this challenge. lol! Donkeys are so cute!
~Lisa
Love the first photo...it just goes on and on.
I love the one with the black eyed susans. Your fences are much nicer than ours up here.
Thanks for all the compliments! I had to lean through the rails of the fence for the first shot and try not to get zapped by the top and bottom hot wire. Worked out well and no shocks received.
Post a Comment