I saw robins and the phillies are playing again - so spring is coming... its coming... its coming... ...but not fast enough for me!
It's looking more and more like it here BUT the weatherman is calling for another storm early next week. Gee I'm ready for some sun!
I sure agree with you, come on spring!
stunning photograph!
You have had a tough time this winter. Hopefully these blue skies are here to stay for a while.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I saw robins and the phillies are playing again - so spring is coming... its coming... its coming...
...but not fast enough for me!
It's looking more and more like it here BUT the weatherman is calling for another storm early next week. Gee I'm ready for some sun!
I sure agree with you, come on spring!
stunning photograph!
You have had a tough time this winter. Hopefully these blue skies are here to stay for a while.
Post a Comment