As soon as I read the subject of this challenge, I knew which pictures I wanted to use. I took these earlier this year at a farm that is for sale near the barn. There are several outbuildings on the property that are falling down.
![]() |
| Old Chicken Coop |
![]() |
| Small barn |
View other Brenda Photo Challenge participants here


11 comments:
These pictures fit the theme and are good, but to me they make me feel sad.
I'll agree with Gail. They are lovely photos.
Sam
I love old barns and outbuildings like that! Great job on making the photos look weathered too!
These are Wonderfully done! Love the effects!
Have a great weekend!
I had a hard time choosing old buildings or amchines left around. When I put it all together it looked like one place insteead of the 6-8 I filmed. Nice post.
Great job! Love old "broken" buildings. :)
Oh my, these are wonderful photos and perfect for this challenge!
Love these photos. Great fit for the broken theme. How interesting the way that roof in the second one is curling up
I love these photos, definitely fit the Broken theme. The Small Barn photo definitely caught my eye, the way it collapsed into barn.
one can almost feel/sense/see the ghost of times past...
Sort of like the fog we had this morning...
Oooooo...I like these!!
Post a Comment