Beautiful skies!!Have a great weekend!GuyRegina In Pictures
Nice shots...pretty pink tinges in the clouds...
I do like the hint of pink, reminds me of candyfloss.
Beautiful shots. I thought there were mountains in the background in the second photo! Thanks for sharing.Smiles
Lovely! Dark, heavy and beautiful!
I love that pinkish tinge on the sky...and the fluffiness, looks like yummy. :)
Very nice clouds!
Beautiful soft colors in the clouds. We'll be seeing some spring green soon.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful skies!!
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Nice shots...pretty pink tinges in the clouds...
I do like the hint of pink, reminds me of candyfloss.
Beautiful shots. I thought there were mountains in the background in the second photo! Thanks for sharing.
Smiles
Lovely! Dark, heavy and beautiful!
I love that pinkish tinge on the sky...and the fluffiness, looks like yummy. :)
Very nice clouds!
Beautiful soft colors in the clouds. We'll be seeing some spring green soon.
Post a Comment