Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Stills - Your Best Shot of 2009

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is Your Best Shot of 2009. I have quite a few favorite pics and it was hard to choose just two.  Of course, the two that I picked are horses.

From Happiness Is...
A pic I took on a trail ride at the Green Lane Reservoir
One of my favorite things to do that I don't get to do often enough
Montero spotted something across the water that caught his interest



One of my favorite overall pics
This was one of those times where I just itched to have the camera in my hand
It was the first time that this mare saw the other horses in the neighboring field
I love the composition of it


Check out other bloggers who participate in the Sunday Stills Challenge.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such graceful ears looking at something. The direction of a horses ears can tell you SO much. I just don't like 'em when they're looking back at me ;)

Martha said...

I love them both, but I especially love the second one. You did a great job with that one!

Tammy Vasa said...

Very good choices!!

Janice said...

Nice shots well done.

Anonymous said...

I love your choices. :)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Both are good, but I especially like the second one.

Anonymous said...

your compositions are always spot on good :)
thanks for sharing with us

Ed said...

Very nice, I really liked the first one too..:-)

Shirley said...

Both great choices, really like the first one- the view from the best place in the world!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Two excellent choices! I like them both very much!

Good job!


~Lisa

Brenda said...

Love the color of the palomino against the trees! Love seeing the water through your horses eyes!

Intense Guy said...

Excellent choices and excellent shots!

Regular Guy said...

Very good choices and very nice pictures. I think the looking around the trees is a great one.


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails